Often we receive call outs from customers regarding problems with their projectors, to avoid some of these potential problems here’s a few simple steps you can take to keep them in top condition.
1. Keep them clean!! Avoid build up of dust and dirt across the vents, pull out the removable filters and keep them clean. If the DMD within the projector overheats and will be costly to replace.
2. Keep the optics clean, wipe down the lens with a lint free non abrasive cloth.
3. Try to avoid using them in a damp atmosphere, this will eventually corrode the electronics and cloud up the optics.
4. Projector placement – avoid locating then local to air handling units – this seriously reduces the life of your projector.
5. Keep your eye on the total lamp hours and check against the manual.
6. Keep them at the orientation stated by the manufacturer. Placing your projector vertical may cause them to overheat.
7. Get a service contract with your AV supplier who can ensure all of the above is in check.
The Terrace in Lymm is an established cafe serving up a selection of the finest food and drink. The owner required a discrete and distributed sound system to provide even background music throughout.
We proposed and installed the petite Audac ATEO2D speakers together with a two channel Apart Concept 1 amplifier. This system is to be extended in the future for a second audio zone local to the outdoor patio area.
The management of the prestigious Village Point Conference and Wedding venue approached us to provide and integrated sound system.
We provide a proposal of a matrix controlled system which allows different music sources or a solo source to be played in multiple rooms.
Both the Lodge and the Ballroom are equipped with reliable Turbosound speakers finished in white, powered by Audac SMA Class D amplifiers, with an Audac MTX digital audio matrix.
Each room has a mullti fuction control plate with inputs for DJ’s and live sound.
The Night and Day Café is one of Manchester’s most established music venue. It’s host to tens of thousands of different artists over it’s 20 year plus lifespan, from jazz, rock, techno and electronica.
The owners contacted Hollowsphere AV to rejuvenate their tired lighting system.
We obliged by stripping out all the old par cans and cabling and replacing it with a fresh LED based system.
It comprises of four of the MKII Showtec Phantom moving head spots, Prolights Lumipar slim pars and battens which provide red, green, bluem white, amber and UV wash, some Prolights pinspots, an Antari Hazer and a DMX desk.
The results have been excellent.
Pop down to Night and Day to check it out.